Episode #56: Awakening Through Plant Medicine with Jesse TodiscoNov 03, 2021
Have you ever been curious about the power of plant medicines and how they might be able to help expand your mind? This week’s guest, Jesse Todisco, is talking to us all about his experiences with plant medicines such as mushrooms, ayahuasca, and San Pedro. Many people hear about these plants and the first thing they think of is someone getting stoned and staring off into space for hours.
But Jesse is teaching us that that isn’t necessarily how it works, and how it has helped him and other “high functioning hippies” unlock the magical powers that these plants have to help you grow and heal both emotionally and spiritually. He’s talking to us about the importance of the set and setting that you take the plant, and how to set intentions going in to ensure you are getting what you want out of your experience.
He’s also sharing with us who these kinds of plants can be helpful for, and who they might not be recommended for. If you’ve ever been curious about trying these powerful medicines, you definitely will not want to miss this episode.
Stay Connected with Jesse:
- For more information on his retreats or plant medicine in general, send an email to [email protected]
- Listen to his podcast, The Jesse Tee Show
- Learn more about his wealth management firm, 46&2 Wealth Partners
If you enjoyed this week's episode, I'd so appreciate you doing a few things for me:
- Please subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen!
- Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- Tag me @niclaino on your IG stories with a story of you listening to the podcast and I'll make sure to share your post!
Interested in learning more about working with me? Click here to learn more about how we can work together.
Want to be in the know whenever I've got new content, freebies, and classes? Sign up for my email list.
Join the FREE Inner CEO Facebook Group!
I go live twice weekly sharing amazing knowledge for you to level up your business and mindset, and am always interacting throughout the week!
Come on in and introduce yourself and your business!