Episode #48: The 4 Things You Need to Make Any Strategy WorkSep 08, 2021
If you’re like most entrepreneurs, you’ve probably been sold a lot of “hacks”. We’re constantly being told that “this is the way,’ but if you’re anything like most of us, these strategies don’t seem to get the same results that all of these entrepreneurs are claiming that they got.
That’s because it’s not JUST the strategies, it’s how you apply them to you and your business. Whether you’re trying to get your business to 6 figures, trying to get beyond 6 figures, or even trying to hit 7 figures and beyond, Nicole is sharing the 4 strategies you need at every level to continue to grow.
These same four strategies can be applied at any level you are at in your business, the key is in HOW you apply them. Nicole is going to teach you how to level up your way of being and create an internal shift that creates massive external change.
If this episode spoke to you, join Nicole starting on September 20th for her new masterclass: Practical Manifesting
- How to speak to your audience
- How to level up your messaging
- How to approach every single day in a new way so that you get new results
- How to change how you relate to money
- How you create new realities in your life
Register now at nicolelaino.me/practicalmanifesting
If you enjoyed this week's episode, I'd so appreciate you doing a few things for me:
- Please subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen!
- Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- Tag me @niclaino on your IG stories with a story of you listening to the podcast and I'll make sure to share your post!
Interested in learning more about working with me? Click here to learn more about how we can work together.
Want to be in the know whenever I've got new content, freebies, and classes? Sign up for my email list.
Join the FREE Inner CEO Facebook Group!
I go live twice weekly sharing amazing knowledge for you to level up your business and mindset, and am always interacting throughout the week!
Come on in and introduce yourself and your business!