Episode #43: The 100 Problems A Day Theory with Jessica JonesAug 04, 2021
Every single day, we’re faced with 100 different potential problems. We’re all probably used to dealing with these problems coming at us throughout the day, and having to figure out how to deal with them as they come.
Serial entrepreneur Jessica Jones understands this, and it’s how she created her “100 Problems A Day Theory”—the idea that everyone has 100 problems a day, but you get to choose what you look at as a problem. By striving to focus only on complex issues and choosing to let little things not take your focus, you'll be more successful and frankly, less stressed.
This sounds easy in theory, but can be difficult when you try to put it into practice. This is how Jessica helps her clients—as both a guide and an accountability partner to create the life they want so they can stop feeling left behind.
Jessica is sharing with us how we can start identifying the true problems in our day and learn to stop focusing on the things that aren’t real problems so we can be more productive and have a better work/life balance. This mindset will help you in both your personal and business life and help you manage both with less stress.
Stay Connected with Jessica:
- Visit her website and grab the freebie created exclusively for Limitless Entrepreneurs that offers strategies to help perfectionists delegate to gain the time they need to build the business they deserve
- Follow her on Clubhouse @pivottogrowth
- Join her Facebook Group
If you enjoyed this week's episode, I'd so appreciate you doing a few things for me:
- Please subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen!
- Rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts.
- Tag me @niclaino on your IG stories with a story of you listening to the podcast and I'll make sure to share your post!
Interested in learning more about working with me? Click here to learn more about how we can work together.
Want to be in the know whenever I've got new content, freebies, and classes? Sign up for my email list.
Join the FREE Inner CEO Facebook Group!
I go live twice weekly sharing amazing knowledge for you to level up your business and mindset, and am always interacting throughout the week!
Come on in and introduce yourself and your business!